Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Going Back To School

I was always a strange child. Other than the fact that my hair was so curly I could hold my lunch within it's coils, I enjoyed school. I loved it. And now I'm going back.

As a designer, I think I have the skills needed to survive, but the cold truth is that businesses want an all in one package. I can design but I can't program. So going back to school is the plan.

Is it horrible that I'm actually enjoying the process of applying for aid and although applying for loans is killing me, I really like looking through hundreds of classes to fit my needs? I know that this time it might be harder to take control of my time. Before I had my daughter, I could easily take on loads of freelance design work while still in school and maintain a really good GPA.

Other than having to manage my time a little better, which most people would benefit from anyway, I'm excited. In a couple months I'll be on my way to being a turbo, all-in-one, mega designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment